African Property Fund 2 follows the footsteps on fund 1, developing shopping malls and working with blue chip international retailers as tenants. It focuses on Retail and Mixed use real estate developments in Sub- Saharan Africa and aims to capitalize on the strong local demand generated by the exceptional demographic and economic growth in these countries. The fund offers investors the opportunity to benefit from growing African consumerism while mitigating many of the risks:
- USD-denominated Tenancy Lease Contracts
- Locally-based management team (Access to best locations)
- Blue Chip Tenants (Low Default risks)
- Good cash flow generation (Optimum for Pension Funds creating Exit Option)
- Management team have long track record in institutional property management and asset management
The fund is now open to new investors who want to benefit from the African consumer dynamics with a blue chip asset management team.