The Milltrust India Fund (UCITS) adopts an actively managed, long-biased, multi-cap strategy that blends both a value and growth approach to construct a portfolio of high- conviction Indian stocks that will benefit from the long-term secular economic growth of the country.

The strategy involves the identification of stocks with a long-term investment perspective that combines large cap heavyweights with off- benchmark mid cap stocks. Investments also follow a thematic based selection discipline with a focus on niche sectors and a contrarian approach.

The Portfolio holds 35-40 positions with 60-65% in large caps and the balance in mid and small caps with a 2-3 year investment horizon. A large emphasis is placed on research and selection of mid and small cap stocks which are designed to be the main alpha generators of the fund.

The Fund has the ability to mitigate market volatility through the use of cash.

Investment Manager:
Established in 1964 as the Unit Trust of India by an Act of Indian Parliament, UTI AMC, a quasi-sovereign entity, is the oldest and the fifth largest asset manager in India.

In January 2010, T Rowe Price International Ltd acquired a 26% stake in UTI AMC. The remaining 74% is equally split between four of the largest state-owned Indian financial companies – Life Insurance Corporation, State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda and Punjab National Bank

UTI International (Singapore) Pte Ltd, a fully-owned subsidiary of UTI AMC, is the flagship company representing the offshore interests of UTI AMC. With two incorporated entities (in Guernsey and Singapore), and branch / representative offices in Dubai, Mauritius and United Kingdom.


The Fund is managed by an experienced team of Indian specialists led by V. Srivatsa who has been running the highly-rated flagship strategy for over a decade. The Portfolio manager is supported by a dedicated team of over 20 investment professionals, one of the largest India dedicated teams amongst its peers


Breaking News: 2 Singaporeans caught smuggling bak kwa from Malaysia into Singapore via @ChannelNewsAsia

About 4 days ago from Ji-Young Hopkins's Twitter via Twitter for iPhone